IDENTITY OF THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
Pursuant to Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the owner of this website and the domain eurotek.es belong to:
Company name: Eurotek Automatización S.L.
Address: Astigarragako Bidea 2, 3rd floor, office 7 20180 Oiartzun (Gipuzkoa).
Phone number: (+34) 943 890 501
General terms and conditions
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
Access to this web page confers the condition of “user”, implying your express and unreserved acceptance of the general conditions that are published in eurotek.es, at the moment in which you access the web. Therefore, the user must read these general conditions of use, each time he/she intends to access and use the services provided through this website, as they may undergo modifications.
In this sense, “user” shall be understood as the person who accesses, navigates, uses or participates in the services and activities, free or onerous, developed in eurotek.es.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
These general conditions of use regulate the access, navigation and use of eurotek.es as well as the responsibilities derived from the use of its contents such as texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information, as well as any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property.
Eurotek may establish specific conditions that will be applicable for the use and/or contracting of specific services, these general conditions being of supplementary application.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF SERVICES
- Access to eurotek.es in principle is free and free of charge.
- Minors who intend to make use of the contents of this website must have the prior consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, these being solely responsible for the acts performed by minors in their care.
- At all times, the user must make lawful use of the contents of this website, in accordance with these general conditions, current legislation, morality and public order as well as generally accepted practices on the Internet.
- The user guarantees that all the information provided through the subscription forms included in this website is lawful, real, accurate, truthful and updated. It shall be the sole responsibility of the user to immediately notify Eurotek of any changes that may occur in the information provided.
- The user guarantees that all the information provided through the subscription forms included in this website is lawful, real, accurate, truthful and updated.
It shall be the sole responsibility of the user to immediately notify Eurotek of any changes that may occur in the information provided.
- The user shall refrain from: introduce viruses, programs, macros or any sequence of characters with the purpose of damaging or altering the computer systems of this website; hinder the access of other users through the massive consumption of resources; capture data included in this website for advertising purposes; reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or make available to third parties the contents included in this website; carry out actions through the services included in this website that may damage intellectual property, industrial secrets, contractual commitments, rights to honor, image and personal privacy of third parties; carry out actions of unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Eurotek is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights of all the elements that make up eurotek.es, including the trademark, trade name or distinctive sign.
In particular and without limitation, are protected by copyright, graphic design, source code, logos, text, graphics, illustrations, photographs, sounds and other elements contained on the website.
In no case does accessing or browsing eurotek.es, imply waiver, transmission or total or partial license of Eurotek for personal use to the User on their intellectual and industrial property rights.
Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, copying, distribution, commercialization, transformation, reuse, public communication and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any means, of all or part of the contents of eurotek.es, without the express written authorization of Eurotek, constitutes an infringement of its intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
All information that is not considered personal data voluntarily transmitted to eurotek.es through the Internet (including any comments, suggestions, ideas, graphics, etc.) will become the exclusive property of Eurotek, which will have unlimited rights of use, without accruing any compensation in its favor, or in favor of any other person.
Liability and guarantee regime
- Eurotek does not guarantee the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness or accuracy of the services or information included in eurotek.es, therefore excludes any direct or indirect liability for damages of any kind, arising from the disappointment of utility or expectations that the User has deposited in it.
- Eurotek declares that it has adopted both technical and organizational measures, that within its possibilities and the state of technology, allow the proper functioning of the website and the absence of viruses and harmful components, however can not be held responsible for:
(a) the continuity and availability of the contents and services contained in eurotek.es;
(b) the absence of errors in said contents nor the correction of any defect that may occur;
(c) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components in eurotek.es;
(d) the impregnability of the security measures that have been adopted;
(e) the damages caused by any person who violates the security systems of eurotek.es.
- The user shall be solely liable to third parties for any communication sent personally or on their behalf to eurotek.es, as well as the illegitimate use of the contents and services contained in this website.
- Eurotek reserves the right to suspend temporarily and without notice, accessibility to eurotek.es for maintenance, repair, updating or improvement. Whenever circumstances permit,
- Eurotek will publish on its website, with sufficient notice, a notice indicating the expected date for the suspension of services.
The links to other web pages that may exist in eurotek.es may take you to websites for which Eurotek assumes no responsibility, since it has no control over them, their purpose being to inform the User of other sources of information, so that the User accesses under his sole responsibility to the content and conditions of use that govern them.
- Eurotek is not responsible for the use that Users may make of the content and services included in its website. Consequently, Eurotek does not guarantee that the use that Users may make of the content and services referred to, are in accordance with these general conditions of use, nor that they do so in a diligent manner.
Duration and modification
Eurotek reserves the right to modify, in whole or in part, these general conditions of access by publishing the changes on eurotek.es. It may also make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on the website, and may change, delete or add content and services it provides, as well as the way in which they are presented or located. Consequently, the general conditions that are published at the moment in which the user accesses eurotek.es will be understood to be in force, so the user must periodically read said conditions of use.
Regardless of the provisions of the particular conditions, Eurotek may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without notice, access to the contents of the page, without the possibility for the User to claim any compensation.
Applicable law and jurisdictional competence
The relations established between Eurotek and the User shall be governed by the provisions of the regulations in force regarding the applicable legislation and the competent jurisdiction. However, for cases in which the regulations provide for the possibility of the parties to submit to a jurisdiction, Eurotek and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of San Sebastian.